• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a pc windows 7 64bit. Adobe Flash does not install even though no error messages

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pc windows 7 64bit.  Adobe Flash does not install even though no error messages.  I have been trying all the tips on the internet to no avail. I am a user, not a geek so I need step by step instructions on how to accomplish this. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go here with your preferred browser:  http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

untick mcaffee unless you're really certain you want it and download the player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I've done that multiple times already. I need to know what is blocking success.

David DeFrance <Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and run the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

If you still have problems tell us what web browser you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat.

I do not get any error messages, but Flash does not show up on the program list nor does it launch when called for. Java scripting is enabled. It did not help to disable the virus protection. I have tried saving the execute file and when I select that, Flash goes thru the installation motions but does not seem to be resident anywhere. I use Internet Explorer 9.0

David DeFrance 517-294-2333

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What browser do you use?  If Internet Explorer, check

If that does not resolve your problem, please tell me what files you have in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines