• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to load third party SCORM 1.2 to Adobe Connect 9?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please guide me on how to load any third party SCORM 1.2 package to Adobe Connect 9 room?

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 06, 2013 Feb 06, 2013

Ok, you need to have the file structure set up correctly to run in the Share pod. The object should be uploaded in a Zip file, and should have an index.swf file that plays and calls to the rest of the files. The needed structure is described in the Collaboration Builder SDK document available in the Connect Developer Center: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/adobeconnect.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to load a SCORM object to a Connect Meeting room? Is it a Flash based object?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joram,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, its Flash object and SCORM 1.2 package. I am using Adobe Connect 8.2.2. Do I have to make some changes to the SCORM package to get it working with this version.

With Regards,
PB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2013 Feb 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, you need to have the file structure set up correctly to run in the Share pod. The object should be uploaded in a Zip file, and should have an index.swf file that plays and calls to the rest of the files. The needed structure is described in the Collaboration Builder SDK document available in the Connect Developer Center: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/adobeconnect.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2013 Feb 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorma,

Thank you for your reply.

The SCROM package I am using has Flash files however the index file is an html file which loads the Flash file. Is the structure same as Flash for html as well?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
PB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HTML and Flash (Action Script) are two different code languages. The Connect Meeting room runs within the Flash player, and will not support HTML content. I'm not a developer, so I can't go into further detail, but someone else here may be able to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the Connect Developer Center but I do not find the Collaboration Builder SDK document, Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is because this is quite the zombie thread post. The information here is from 2013 and, clearly, no longer relevant. 

You can find the new SDK documentation here: https://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/apps.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines