• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 10 - Unable to scroll in the output in IE

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generated my Help project without errors. However, I am not able to scroll in IE to view the entire topic. Can you tell me how I change my settings to be able to view /scroll to see the entire topic in the IE browser. I am using Windows 7, 32 bit OS. Thank you.

Nicole

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what was your help output? WebHelp, AIRHelp, HTML5 help, etc.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also can you explain what you mean by "unable to scroll"? Is there no scroll bar? Does it display correctly in other browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The scroll bar was not visible. I am only using IE since that is what our customer uses. Thank you.

Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are outputting to HTML5 why are your clients using IE? Surely they should be expected to run the output on a mobile device of the same type as you have setup in your screen profiles and layouts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My output was HTML5. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that too when I was playing around - the desktop default settings didn't scroll, but I didn't notice which browser was doing what

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug in the Desktop HTML5 layout. See the last post in this thread for a solution: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4654937

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Willam for that - I hadn't started worrying about it because I have no need to use it yet.

Note to original poster - if you had picked the HTML5 forum in the first place, you too would have seen this bug/fix </grin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp