• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aligning text & graphics

Participant ,
Jul 17, 2008 Jul 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have text, often with a graphic, often in a table (imported from Word document) that either does not appear positioned correctly or is numbered wrong or both.

When I remove the numbering (from the toolbar), the text repositions into the left margin and I lose the formatting. Clicking TAB does not work. Changing the text to Normal does not work.

BTW, most of the text is InlineNormal types. Even changing it to Normal or removing the tag in the code does not seem to allow proper numbering. The numbering does not show in the Design view. Preview shows the sentence numbered, but it is the wrong numbering. I seem to remember that all text in Word documents should be Body, not Normal, before importing the document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best practice for lists in RH:

1. Assign Normal to all list elements.
2. Select all list elements.
3. Click the Create a Numbered List button in the RH toolbar.
4. If you have any elements that should not be numbered, go into TrueCode and remove the LI tag from the element; also, remove the ending OL tag before that element and the new OL tag after that element.

If you need to come back and make significant changes to this list at a later date, it's probably simpler to undo the entire list, add/change/remove appropriate elements, and start over at Step 1.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning: style (p.InlineNormal24) is not defined and will be mapped to 'Normal'.

thanks for reply, will try next

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
True Code? You the HTML view or something else to edit out LI and OL tags?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp