• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding carousel created with jQuery to project

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2013 Feb 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to add a carousel developed using jquery  to my RoboHelp HTML 9 project (webhelp) and I'm having some problems.  Whenever I build my project the carousel doesn't load whenever I have anything contained in the content categories in the navigation bar at the left (when opening index.htm). 

However, if I don't have anything in the content categories or I open the htm file containing the carousel directly (rather than clicking on index.htm) the carousel does load correctly. 

Are there any of the files that produced by RoboHelp that I need to edit manually to allow the javascript files that I'm using to work with index.htm when there are content categories?  I am new to RoboHelp and would appreciate any advice on how to overcome this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 11, 2013 Feb 11, 2013

Hi,

Have you tried jQuery in the no conflict mode? http://api.jquery.com/jQuery.noConflict/

When you use a debug tool like Firebug, what errors pop up in the console?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you tried jQuery in the no conflict mode? http://api.jquery.com/jQuery.noConflict/

When you use a debug tool like Firebug, what errors pop up in the console?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Willam

I'm new to jQuery too - simple fix to change to no conflict mode caused this to work correctly for me.

Thanks !!

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp