• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks from Converted Word Doc put figure caption at very top of screen

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2013 Jan 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a large MS-Word file to RH9.  When I generate WebHelp and select the hyperlink to a figure name, the figure caption (appearing at the bottom of the figure) appears at the VERY top of the screen. The user must scroll up to see the figure. Is there any workaround for this or any setting in Word or Robohelp I am not aware of.

I am using the default Target Frame option (Page Default) in Word and have tried some of the other options there without success. Thank you for any help you can provide.

nankinnankin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 11, 2013 Feb 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Let me explain this with an example :-

Whenever you create a word document with 2 images overlapping each other and import that Word Document in Robohelp, Robohelp cannot understand the same because Robohelp works with HTML. In Design view you might get a chance to view the images overlapping correctly however in the HTML view you can find the images are not overlapeed with any html tags, they are rather separated. So there is no overlap that you can achieve in HTML.

So this task is not possible in Robohelp, untill and unless you come up with some great HTML tags which will be helpful for me as well.

Hope it helps

Thanks and Regards

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp