• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading timeout when installing flash player 11.5.502.149 on mac osx ?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading timeout when installing flash player 11? I have a new MacBook Pro. I have OS 10.8.2. I cannot get FlashPlayer to download. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash Player 11 from the Adobe website. Doesn't work. Every time I try to download, I get an error message that says "downloading timeout at 47%" Can someone PLEASE help? I've spent hours with this and am very frustrated.Check if Flash Player is installed on your computer on adobe website: blocked plug-in

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2013 Feb 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you very much for your help.

It does work now! Great!

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks...this download appears to have fully installed. I opened the Contents by pressing Control and selecting the download simultaneously, and this version contained the pkg file in the Resources folder. Selecting the pkg icon successfully installed Flash Player.

dcdudley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines