• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to clone a project that is under version control?

Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[RH10]

Hello. I have a large project that is under TFS source control. I would like some advice on how to safely clone a copy of this project to a separate location (not under source control).

In the past I ran into problems when copying a project under source control. I think I need to somehow unlink the project from TFS before copying it, but I am hesitant to do this without some expert guidance. Can anyone walk me through the steps for doing this safely? (By safely, I mean without altering in any way the state of the production files under source control.)

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An olden golden from Rick: http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/MonthlyScry/102004.htm

Just create a copy somewhere and follow the steps outlined by Rick. This article applies to all versions of RoboHelp, no matter the source control system used.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp