Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help to change the default WebHelp output page

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am using RoboHelp 10 and trying to generate a WebHelp output. I am unable to change the default landing page. I checked all the relevant discussions in this forum but I still have the issue.

I want to my default landing page as "introduction" in the webhelp output. So, I point the "introduction.htm" in the WebHelp settings under the "Output Folder and Start Page" as shown in the below figure and "save and generate".

WebHelp Settings.png

The generated output is still taking me to a different topic as shown in the below figure.

Landing Page RoboHelp.png

The URL in the address shows correctly but the topic doesn't change. I need someone to help me fix this problem.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Hi,

The name you specify is the start file of the output, not the topic that is loaded: the file used to launch the help.

Go to content categories, choose the category and select the 'Default Topic'.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The name you specify is the start file of the output, not the topic that is loaded: the file used to launch the help.

Go to content categories, choose the category and select the 'Default Topic'.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp