• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I localize my robo help project?

Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI I am using Robo Help 10 and I created a Online Help File in English. How can i localize the Robo help in different languages.Is there any possiblility to automatically localize my RoboHelp

Please help me out.

Thanks,

Siva

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Siva.

First of all there is no way to localize a RoboHelp project. Even if there was I wouldn't allow anyone to use it The subtlety of grammatical rules and meaning is very easily lost when attempting to automate translation. You should start checking out this link on the RoboHelp Developers Network which deals with the topic.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet-archive/robohelp/articles/localized_projects.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should add that whilst the article is old, a lot of the advice still applies. The functionality in RoboHelp has also advanced over the years to handle diffferent languages in your project. There are a number of resources around that touch on this including my own blog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp