• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 10 file not found ?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2013 Feb 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two ColdFusion 9 servers installed on two separate Windows 2008R2 with IIS 7.5. These two ColdFusion servers execute the same cmf pages located on a third server. With the two IIS servers, when I create a web site, the “physical path” is “ \\10.100.100.14\wwwroot” (network directory) instead of “C:\wwwroot” (local directory) and it runs like a charm.

I’ve just received my new ColdFusion 10 enterprise license and I’ve installed it  on a new Windows 2008R2 + IIS 7.5 server and I've added a web site as usual : physical path is “ \\10.100.100.14\wwwroot”.

ColdFusion 10 refuses to load my cfm pages, it always returns a “File not found” error when these pages are located on my network directory (I have a “Jakarta” virtual directory installed at the root of the the web site) ???

Coldfusion 10 runs perfectly the same web site if the cfm pages are located in a local directory (local to CF and IIS, on the same server) ?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Have you made sure that the ColdFusion service is running as a domain account that has at least "read" access to the server where the files are stored?  Also, is the "File not found" error a ColdFusion error or an IIS error?

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you made sure that the ColdFusion service is running as a domain account that has at least "read" access to the server where the files are stored?  Also, is the "File not found" error a ColdFusion error or an IIS error?

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Totally true. Yesterday I remembered my CF 9 application service were executed with a specific security account and not with the system default security account. I've changed the security account for my CF10 application service and it works perfectly. Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation