• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install upgrade on second computer

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install my second upgrade install if I no longer have the orginal program files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

you don't need to have a previous version installed.  you can use the previous version's serial number to install an upgrade

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't need to have a previous version installed.  you can use the previous version's serial number to install an upgrade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This answer was not clear enough.  What the user needs to do is enter the serial number for the upgrade and then when the installer prompts for it, enter the serial number of the previous purchase.

I started with CS2, upgraded to CS3 Premium, and then CS5 premium.  The install only required the CS5 Design Premium serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines