• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font size : eBooks

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys, please assist we are currently using Adobe Digital Editions to publish our eBooks, some of our eBook Publications are not able to increase the font size

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DPS has nothing to do with eBooks or ePUBs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to do? If you are using Indesign simply use the character panel to set the text size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dont worry i think our Developers must up creating our eBook publications, they will need to sit and go through fixign the issues..... my 2nd Question is.. i have and eBook which i used AdobeDE2.0 to download my eBook how do i get my eBook to work on another device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the device is a dedicated eBook reader compatible with ADE, plug the device in and it should show up in ADE.

You need to register the device (ADE should ask you to automatically), and then ADE will let you copythe book.

There are quite a few bugs in ADE2.0 that prevent it working with certain devices. In that case, install and use ADE1.7.2 intead.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

If it is something like a tablet, you need to install appropriate ebook reading software compatible with ADE: I suggest the Bluefire app.

The copy the epub to the device and open with Bluefire.

If it's an Apple device, you need to copy indirectly using something like Dropbox, iTunes or emailing yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to ADE forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't specify font size in pixels (px), use points (pt),  ems (em) or percent (%) instead.  Better yet don't specify the font size at all for your body font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines