• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converted RH8 to RH10 and cannot fix CSS List Styles

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for reposting but I am getting an error on the page and cannot reply.

I have reviewed this document - http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/lists/Make_CSS_list%20styles_work_RH8.pdf.

The document talks about how HTML code from RH8 uses li class and class but it no longer works in RH10.

"The quick and dirty way to fix things is to tick the Convert HTML Edited Topics to HTML option. In most cases that will correct things in IE." How do you do that?

If there is not a simple answer, then I will have to recreate the entire project (529 pages / 1498 images and multitudes of links) from scratch. Right now, I cannot even open the original backup copy of the file with RH 8 anymore.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look in Tools > Options for the the check box.

I will not be replying to any response today but let us know if that works.

Regardless, it will not be necessary to recreate the project. Please post the link to the original thread, even though it is not working. Also add its title.

I will follow up as soon as I can.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp