• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Adobe again and again

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting aggravated.  Everytime I go to a site, I am asked to download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, which I have done over and over and over and over again.    Why do I keep getting this message when I already have it installed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy! I have the same problem by more time... any solutions? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating systems and browsers are you both using?  Is this something that happens every time?  Are you successfully installing Flash Player when you run through the installer?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2013 Feb 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Chirs thank you for attention. I hace a pc with Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate and I use the Internet exploer 9. This problem happens every time I open the browser and the installing flash says that is successfully installed! After work I try to uninstall and reinstall IE9 and then renistall Flash player... so i write to you as soon as for the news! Best regards

Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Pat! Like i write I tried to uninstall and reinstall Internet Explore 9 and then install the last version of Flash Playee but the problem is the same. After few time that I open the browser IE9 come out the pop up for upgrade Flash player to version 11.6. I made this but another few time come out again and again... If I link to "Find Version" the web site says that the flash player is running and my version is 11.6.602.168. If I go to control panel and I find adobe flash 32 bit it says the same version also plug in. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elvis1965 wrote:

flash player is running and my version is 11.6.602.168.

Sorry, I do not understand - what additional help do you need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Pat excuse for my english.. Like I wrote I installed Flash Player vesrion 11.6.602.168 in my windows 7 64 bit and browser IE9. But often after I open the browser and start the web navigation comse out the pop up of upagrade Flash Player but i still have the last version. So i made the upgrade. But a few time after the pop up comes out again... I try uninstall and reinstall, clenaing cache and registry but this problem contiune... For notice the problem of the continuosly upgrade happened when works Internet Explorer 9 while (for trial I installed Mozilla Web browser) with firefox the pop up of upgrade don't comes out and works fine. Any suggestion for ending this problem?? I hope to explain the mistake correctly. As soon as Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2013 Feb 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get the message that it is running, but it isn't. I am asked to reinstall it every time that I go to a site that requires it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, I have the same problem.  I'm using the most recent version of Flashplayer, with Firefox, on Windows 7 with 64 bit.  It pops up, I hit 'no' (to installing it), and then things proceed.  (I have downloaded and installed, and then uninstalled flashplaye several times.  I get the same results each time. 

Can someone tell me if this is harmful (or just makes me crazy)?  Or is there something I can do to resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines