• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter Installation

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! presenter 8 will not install because it does not recognize that i have powerpoint installed.. even tough i do? i dont know how to fix this 😕 help?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you please tell me which version of office and also the operating system with service pack you are using?

Also can you please tell us what erro you are getting. Click on error summary link and please send the error that you are getting.

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

office 2010; but how do i figure out what service pack it is?
and the error says:

Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

ERROR: Presenter 64 bit can only be installed with Powerpoint 64 bit. Office Powerpoint 64 bit cannot be found on your system.

ERROR: System check returned with error : 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

To check your service pack, please got to "my computer". Right click in the blank area and click on properties.

If you have service pack installed then it should show under the Operating system name.

Just want to confirm that you have Office 64 bit and not 32 bit installed on your system?

Can you please verify this once again?

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Service Pack 1, and yes i do have Office 64 bit Professional Plus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any help for me yet? :S i need it for a project D:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2013 Feb 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now have the same problem - great to see that Adobe staff were so quick to start helping, but then not finish it off!

I am going to guess that I need to match my Adobe Presenter install with the same bit version as Office. I've nothing else go on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2013 Feb 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, if you are running Office 32 bit, then it will only use 32 bit plug in's, if you are using Office 64 bit, then it will only use 64 bit plug in's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources