Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-select and right-click

Jul 11, 2008 Jul 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH 7.02. I've got what I'm guessing is a really basic question here: I've seen multiple posts answered by talking about making mass changes through selecting multiple topics, right-clicking, and selecting Properties. I haven't been able to get this to work. In my Project Manager pod, I can select only one topic at a time, but I can get the right-click menu. In my Topic List pod, I can select multiple topics simultaneously, but I can't get a right-click menu (when I right-click, nothing happens).

Is there some setting that will change this to work the way that has been described? Thanks in advance,

Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben

The Project Manager Pod has always been a single selection area. Not sure why, but it has.

The Topics List pod is really where you should be operating on things. Not sure why right-click isn't working for you there. Normally a right click on a selection there pops the context menu right up!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick, I thought you'd be able to whip out a solution without even trying!

When I actually put some thought into this, I realized that I can select multiple topics in the Topic List and then click the Properties button in the toolbar. ("Duh" moment...) I'm a big fan of right-click menus, so that's my preference, but it seems like it's somehow broken in my Topic List pod.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp