• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with ADE and transfer of my purchased EBooks to my Sony Experia Tablet S

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2013 Feb 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sirs,

I have recently bought a Sony Experia Tablet. I have also purchased different EBooks via ADE before and now would like to use them on my Tablet to optimize my workflow. I have not been able to solve this problem on my own and I don't seem to find any instructions about this issue on the internet. The Sony Reader App and your Website in the ADE download area tells me to create a new account but my Adobe-ID does not match the google account login data. How do I proceed. I have those occupational EBooks with instructional videos etc. for my daily work and need to use them while working and practising as a (german) Physical Therapist.

Thank you in advance for your efforts

Wilhelm Kraft

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 18, 2013 Feb 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have already purchaced using ADE you must already have an ADE account.

Continue to use that same account if you want to be able to read those books.

Your AdobeID may well be the same as your Google email, but the password won't necessarily be the same (indeed, it is much more secure if it isn't the same).

You should probably install the Bluefire app on the tablet, and register it with your old Adobe ID (using the old Adobe password).

The you can copy books from PCs or Macs using Windows Explorer or similar file managers, and read them on Bluefire.

I hope that answers your questions: if you need more detail or I have misunderstood, please post again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines