• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Flash 11.5

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2013 Feb 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded version 11.6 of Adobe Flash Player. I have been studying Italian through Rosetta Stone. When I logged on to Rosetta Stone this afternoon, I got a message that my microphone would not work with version 11.6. I followed instructions on the Adobe website to uninstall version 11.6, but I can't figure out how to reinstall version 11.5.  Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. I clicked on the link you posted and it took me to the macromedia site. It took quite a while , but I  now have a list of two folders to click on. One is 11_5_r502_146. There is another with the same name, but with the word debug after. The instructions from Rosetta Stone gave the folder name 11_5_r502_149, but I don't see that as an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I clicked on the first folder, and I now have 5 options, two of which are Windows Installer options. One of them just says win after the folder name. The other says winax.  Can you advise which one I should use. I have Windows 7 and my browser is internet Explorer.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extract the downloaded zip file. After Extracting the Zip file go inside fodler - 11_5_r502_149

Try to install from file - flashplayer11_5r502_149_win.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I am still confused. I am not a technical person. When you say, extract the zip file, do you mean to click on it?  I still don't know which one to click on.  I see there is also an option on the top left of the screen to extract all files. Should  I click on that option?

Thanks,

Jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can simply double click the zip and access the folder.

Once you will get the folder simply extract the folder by draging that folder out some where on the desktop.

Inside that folder go inside fodler - 11_5_r502_149

Try to install from file - flashplayer11_5r502_149_win.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course you need to uninstall version 11.6 first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines