• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash won't install on OS X

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2013 Feb 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently upgraded to OS X.  My browser of choice is Firefox.  I've downloaded Flash 11.6.602.167.  Firefox shows a plug in for Shockwave Flash 11.6.602.167.  Firefox will not play Youtube or Facebook videos.  If I right click and 'pop out' the video on YT it will play.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled Flash and when using your trouble shooting site,  helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html, nothing is recognized and no error message is displayed.  Can you help.  Safari is displaying the same symptoms and flickering on certain pages, eg Top Sites page.  Chrome will play videos but I understand that Chrome has Flash embedded in the browser.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately I still have the problem.  I've searched for any extra flash files, uninstalled, manually downloaded and repeated the process many, many times.  I've also followed all of the instructions on the troubleshooting page.  I guess I'll have to call adobe tomorrow and hopefully they'll be able to help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines