• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe actually have tech support?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2013 Feb 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been waiting on hold for 6 hours 20 minutes and counting. Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Or is this just an endless hold loop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, you have held on for over six hours?

First question to ask is what number you dialled and what country are you in?

There was a problem with support but around two years back changes were made in the US for RoboHelp users and since then I haven't seen any complaints, in fact not too long back someone commented on how quick they got a response.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have added, is it something the forum can help with?

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked with an Adobe contact. When you started the call, did you press the appropriate key for RoboHelp when asked to choose your product? That is important as it takes you to a dedicated line where there have been no queueing issues.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize, I miss posted this in RoboHelp but meant Speed Grade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see the confusion.

Did you eventually get through? If not I will see if my contact can notify the appropriate area. As a moderator I can access your email address and will pass that on.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but I did not stay on much longer.  Is this normal or did I probably encounter a tech issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know the normal wait time for that product but I do not believe it would happen with any product.

I will email my contact and ask if he can track down the right area.

By all means try again as nothing will happen today. All three parties in this are in different time zones.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp