• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Including 3rd party tools in Flash udpates

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2013 Feb 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear adobe.  The auto opt in for 3rd party tool bars is a bad practive.  Please stop this.  At a minumum it should be opt in only.  The content flash updates is annoying as it is, to always have to opt out of 3rd party tools like the google tool bar is down right annoying.  I would send an email complaint, but it is impossible to find a actual contact form on your web site.  Does not look like adobe likes to hear from customers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are user-to-user forums, so your request, while shared by many, is not going to do much as a posting in these forums.  I wish I could tell you where you could add your complaint to the many that precede you, but I know as much as you do as far as how to effectively communicate with anyone who might have the power to change this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar request in the Installing Flash Player forum http://forums.adobe.com/message/5086212

It's unlikely to change while commercial ageements are in place though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines