• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player installed but not working.

Feb 21, 2013 Feb 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to run an Internet Explorer video clip I get the message; You need to install Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. I successfully installed AFP but it continues to give me the same error message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moving to installing flashplayer forum for proper moderation from sharing and storage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pattie, I'm confused about your response to my original issue. What is the answer? How do I get Adobe Flash Player to work?

Thanks........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was posted in the photoshop sharing and storage forum which is intended for questions about the migration from photoshop.com to Revel. I moved it to the other forum so that the people in that department could answer the question. They never would have seen it in the forum I moderate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for moving the problem to the correct department.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but my browser is firefox. I am tearing out what little hair I have left over this problem. Does anyone know how to solve this.

I was lucky to watch one YouTube before I got the message on the next one. Other interactive sites I get the same message. Have installed and uninstalled the latest Flash Player many times.

In my programs it is listed as Flash Player Plugin.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if Shockwave Flash is enabled in Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Win 7 64bit IE11

For me it was unchecking AcitveX filtering

In IE click the cog wheel in the top right, safety, and uncheck "ActiveX Filtering"

Found that answer on a microsoft help site.

HTH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines