Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Qualtrics Interceptor for End-User Feedback

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been managing my company's online help system for a few years now (currently using RoboHelp 9 WebHelp) and I've been getting some questions about deploying more user feedback options. One tool that we've been using on some of our marketing sites is Qualtrics Interceptor.

I was wondering if anyone has used this or whether it can work in the RoboHelp environment? The javascript code is placed in the header of the landing page, and would create a pop-up with a link to Qualtrics site when the user closes the Help system. I'm pretty sure that this won't work, but I can't test it on our staging server at this time.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why not try faking it out with a test project published to a local fake web server? Peter Grainge talks about a company that offers a free one in his discussion about the Chrome browser security issue (grainge.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp