Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player upgrade

Feb 23, 2013 Feb 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening is there a way how to evade the annoying way of upgrading flash player which allways offer me at default the  bullshit IE toolbar and chrome browser? There is only one application which have so stupid upgrading procedure.  Because this I really hope that you will lost this business segment 😞 I really know that this question is really rude, but belive me that's are my feelings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never get any toolbars or browsers when updating Flash Player.

How do you update?  Can you provide some screenshots?

Many people complain about bundled software in this forum, but so far nobody has ever provided a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2013 Feb 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update is done by adobe auto update after windows start, next time it will occur I'll make screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2013 Feb 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be great; as you have probably noticed, many people complain about this, but I cannot figure out how it is happening.

Are you directed to the Adobe website for that update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Windows Start there is a Adobe Flash Updater, I choose update.

It starts IE see Pic.

AFU.png

BTW to be honest java updater is going to be more annoying than this one 😕 Oh gods help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can either uncheck the bundled software, or download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Regarding Java, I also have never seen any bundled software; I always download the full installer from the Oracle website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of Course I know that I can uncheck the bundle SW or download offline installer. But I expect (BTW my Job is in Quality assurance) that You try to improve User Experience, but last steps which adobe done are huge steps BACK. I don't want to care about udates. I don't wont to do installation process. What I want is, after my permissions silent upgrade on backroud without any bundled SW. I really don't need to see again and again the upgrade process with many manual steps, and extra if I'm not attentive then uninstall stupid SW which I don't want!

Please try to be friendly to us users!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines