• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 8: how to eliminate drop shadown, add outline, enlarge viewer against background

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2013 Feb 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone suggest how to

- Eliminate the drop shadow that appears under and on the right side of the viewer?

- Instead, I want a thin line - or no line - all the around the viewer to outline the actual slide

- Or, ideally, how can I enlarge the viewer so it fills more of the background.  In the example below, all the white space around the slide is actually "background"

Screen Shot 2013-02-23 at 9.01.12 AM.png

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2013 Feb 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure how to eliminate the drop shadow around the bottom and right side of the presentation. I'd dig around in the XML of the published presentation and see if you can find something there.

as to the Presentation taking up more of the window, the shape of the presentation is based on the shape of the PPT slides. So a square presentation will always look like the image you have above. If you made the PPT deck rectangular, it may fill the screen better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources