• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help needed with so-called "updates"

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2013 Feb 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just now downloaded the "latest" adobe flash update, as prompted by Adobe.  Now I discover that the version downloaded on my computer is NOT the latest update.  This takes 45 min to do - what's up with this?  Why did it not give me the latest update?????  I have work to do on the computer and just cannot continue to take 45 min off to update something that isn't an update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This particular forum (sharing and storage) was created to help those transitioning from Photoshop.com to Adobe Revel. I am moving your post to the proper forum so that it can get proper attention.

We also have many other forums relating to other Adobe products at: http://forums.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

From where did you download that update, and what is your Flash Player version now?

Installing a Flash Player update takes between 1 and 10 seconds, certainly not 45 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines