4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2013 8:35 PM by mattlink03 RSS

community help Community Member
        • 1. Re:  cfimap
          Poisson Bouge

An exception occurs when trying to retrieve a mail with an empty body and an attachment :

"The cause of this exception was: java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage cannot be cast to javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart."

tried with Gmail, CF8/9, CFPOP/CFIMAP

• 2. Re:  cfimap

What it's the test.cf.gmail of the connection?? it's a file? if is, what's the content of this file? thanks.

• 3. Re:  cfimap
              Poisson Bouge Community Member

What do you mean by "test.cf.gmail"?

• 4. Re:  cfimap
                mattlink03 Community Member

haaaa i'm sorry, i found the answer of my question, is the name of the connection, like this:  with the name of the connection reference, you can use it in another action.

Now i have another issue, i try to retrieve a emails, but i can't retrieve all emails, this is the message i receive of coldfusion:

InvocationTargetException:There was an error while invoking the operation. Check your server settings and try invoking the operation again.

Reason: Server error Unable to invoke CFC - An exception occurred while performing action getall in cfimap tag. The cause of this exception was: java.lang.NullPointerException.

It's only with some emails if i use the messagenumber and going one on one, i can figure out what email is the wrong, anyone knows about this error?