• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfimap

Explorer ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/CFMLRef/WS371453EC-36D5-44ce-BF1E-750E3016BBD6.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An exception occurs when trying to retrieve a mail with an empty body and an attachment :

"The cause of this exception was: java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage cannot be cast to javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart."

tried with Gmail, CF8/9, CFPOP/CFIMAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2013 Feb 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What it's the test.cf.gmail of the connection?? it's a file? if is, what's the content of this file? thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "test.cf.gmail"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

haaaa i'm sorry, i found the answer of my question, is the name of the connection, like this: with the name of the connection reference, you can use it in another action.

Now i have another issue, i try to retrieve a emails, but i can't retrieve all emails, this is the message i receive of coldfusion:

InvocationTargetException:There was an error while invoking the operation. Check your server settings and try invoking the operation again.

Reason: Server error Unable to invoke CFC - An exception occurred while performing action getall in cfimap tag. The cause of this exception was: java.lang.NullPointerException.

It's only with some emails if i use the messagenumber and going one on one, i can figure out what email is the wrong, anyone knows about this error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation