• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

youtube keeps asking

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

youtube keeps asking me to download new version but already done and wont play videos , just black snowy screen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a little more information? What software are you trying to download? Flash?

This particular forum (sharing and storage) was created to help those transitioning from Photoshop.com to Adobe Revel. I can try to help you if it is related, or move your post to the correct forum so that it can get proper attention if I know what program you are having trouble with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flash player newest version . we are running windows vista

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Thanks. I will move your post to that forum so that it can be answered there and viewed by others in that product forum.

Just curious, how did you find the sharing and storage forum to post in?

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe help section but it said flashplayer was in this product forem . is there a phone number so I can talk to real person ? I'm not good with this posting back and forth . Sorry  Thank You for your help today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some ways you can contact Adobe. If you get it fixed offline, be sure to post the fix here for others to benefit.

http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Feel free to contact support Monday-Friday, 5am-7pm PST

800-833-6687

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Pattie 🙂  i will give them a call and get back to you .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you might find it won't be very difficult to resolve this problem on the forum.  I understand you are using Vista, and you have a recent version installed, but we don't know what browser you are using.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please see this FAQ for details on how to verify you have Flash Player installed and enabled properly.

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well everything is the way its supose to be didn't change anything but still youtube will not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version is reported installed when you go to this page?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11.6.602.171    windows vista    internet explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Do either of these two links display video for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the 1st one wont

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the second video works, then Flash should be working for you.  The first video uses the HTML5 YouTube player while the second link uses the Flash YouTube player.  You can confirm this by right clicking and looking at the last menu item displayed.

Can you give me a URL that you are having problems with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you play the 2nd one than play the 1st it tried to download flash player or you can hear video but no video just white screen and another black box pops up and it poped up on the 2nd one        http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=Qy6wo2wpT2k   is one video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you open the HTML5 video link, then right click in the area where the video should be playing, do you see "About HTML5" at the bottom of the menu? 

Are you encountering problems playing video from any other site? 

Based on your explanation so far, it sounds like you're unable to play HTML5 video, but Flash video plays fine.  When HTML5 video fails, you either hear the audio only or you are prompted to install Flash instead.  Does that sound about right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines