• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does it take Adobe to start up after adding a url?

Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added my url to Adobe and I'm just wondering how long it takes to upload and start?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You mean Business Catalyst? And that you have set up your domain registra a record or DNS to point to BC and that you have set up correctly the domain in the domain manager?

If you done those correctly it depends on the domain. If it is same country domain like a .co.uk then it can be just a few hours if you have a good ISP, if it is a domain like a .com it can take up to 24 hours.

In any case some ISP's will update their cache faster then others so some people will see the new site but some may not for a little while longer. A good 24 hours rule is a safe bet to ensure everyone sees the new site you take live.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2013 Feb 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is still trying to finish. How do I remove this from my computer? I've tried the traditional ways but it won't delete. I won't start and it won't delete. Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you refering to, sorry. BC is not something that is on your computer. What do you mean Adobe? Adobe is a company with lots of different procucts. What product are you refering to and what do you mean wont finish etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry...It's adobe photoshop. I think it's CS6 13.0.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These forums are for the Business Catalyst product, that is different. It is a CMS and CRM to allow you to build websites. If you have an issue with photoshop you should post in the photoshop forum section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines