• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Flash Player download problems

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP, Ever since I downloaded the latest flash player version I can not watch youtube videos? HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mike

I understand that it is difficult to determine which forum to post in since there are so many. This particular forum (sharing and storage) was created to help those transitioning from Photoshop.com to Adobe Revel. I am moving your post to the correct forum so that it can get proper attention.

I'll put I this posting in the Flash community so the experts there can help you.

We also have many other forums relating to other Adobe products

http://forums.adobe.com/community/

http://forums.adobe.com

Out of curiosity, can you tell me how you found our forum page?

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent question via Adobe Help page, hoping to figure out what happened to

my video watching capability, but did not send it to a particular forum.

Thanks for you help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To help troubleshoot we'll need the following system information:

When reporting issues with video or audio, it's also helpful to get your system hardware and driver details.  Instructions for finding this information can be found here:

Finally, sometimes video and audio problems are caused at a lower level and not directly related to Flash Player.  I recommend trying both of the links below to see how they perform.  If the problem exists with both, then Flash Player is most likely not the culprit as the HTML5 video link does not use Flash Player when playing.  You can verify the use of HTML5 by right clicking the HTML5 video and looking for the words "About HTML5" at the bottom of the context menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines