• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WTF

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WTF is going on with "The user does not have sufficient privileges to install Adobe Flash Player" i am full admin of my computer. I'm so pissed off. goddamn fix this s**t right away, i cant see nothing ......please. i have tried everything that i can.......:(

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using win 7 Ulitmate 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Overnight i was able to use flash again, wierd is also that flash is up to date, dno. I use Chrome and flash was disabled after watching

2 or 3 videos and few hours later was again same problem but now it works:) As said, dont touch if it works, but i making still clean install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That clean install will not work for Chrome, as Chrome uses its own embedded Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines