Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download won't start

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro, OS X 10.5.8, Safari version 5.0.6

I was having issues, and per the Adobe website, uninstalled my Flash Player. However, now when I try to download, nothing happens. I get to the screen that says "Thank you. Your download will start immediately" but then nothing happens. I checked to make sure plug-ins were enabled. I even took my laptop to the IT desk on campus, but no one there could figure it out. I really need to have my Flash Player working soon, in order to watch lectures for class.

Please, please help me! 

Thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for responding. I was able to download the installer from that URL, but every time I try to open it, it "quits unexpectedly". I tried several times to relaunch, with the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like it's corrupted.  Try downloading from here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2230935/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it sounds like there's something going wrong with your system or network connection.  I just downloaded the file from the dropbox location on another 10.8 system and it opened fine.  I would recommend using disk utility and scanning your drive for problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, I scanned my drive and disk utility said it was fine. I managed to open the 10.3 Installer from another website, and it seems to work, and goes all the way to 100%, but I can't figure out where it installed to, and Safari still says I don't have it. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines