• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter Does Not Update to 8.1

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to eLearning Suite, but my Adobe Presenter has not updated to version 8.1. It is currently 8.0.1 Build 260. I am using Windows 7 Professional. How do I get the update please?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2013 Mar 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8.0.1 is the current version. 8.0.2 can be applied, but I believe it is only for the Adobe Presenter Video Creator, and doesn't show on the About Presenter dialog.

More information can be found here: http://helpx.adobe.com/presenter.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The upgrade to version 8.1 is supposed to be "for subscription and Adobe Software Assurance customers only" (http://helpx.adobe.com/presenter/using/whats-new-presenter-8-patch.html). I am a subscriber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's not available through the portal where you can access your other subscription software, then I have no idea. Contact Support 800-945-9120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems Adobe updated Presenter, but not the Application Manager that customers would use to download the update. They are still working on that. I finally got on to Customer Support to get a link to the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources