• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having problems with my Adobe Flash Player timing out

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2013 Mar 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my adobe cs6 programs are fading away, and my adobe extension manager will not load from updates?

I am on the cs6 cloud

Thanks Justin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry but can you please clarify what you are referring to with your CS6 applications fading away?  Are you receiving any specific error messages?  Which CS6 software in particular are you facing difficulties with?  Finally which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

home windows 7 pro

some of the adobe programs left my computer...adobe audition, Flash, etc. I uninstalled and reinstalled these programs...

no error messages

the flash player works then doesn't work its got a problem I have uninstalled it then tryed to reinstall and it prompts me to timed out and stops

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try installing from the appropriate stand alone Windows installers located here:

Installation Problems - Flash Player - Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines