• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serial number, but the Download Assistant only provides download for Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad replied:

download adobe acrobat XI pro trial.

your license will activate it to the standard version.

I tried that. Got an error message saying this is not an Adobe Acrobat Pro license, please provide correct license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have to appologize to both you and jeff wright.

i had responded with erroneous information which was corrected by jeff.  i thought it would be best if i deleted by response but, unfortunately, jeff must have responded to me so when i deleted my message i also deleted his which contained information for you to download acrobat standard.

hopefully, he'll re-add the message i inadvertantly deleted. but, as i recall, his message was for you to log into your account and download the acrobat standard installer and then to keep that installation file because it is difficult to find acrobat standard installation files when they are no longer the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, kglad.

Jeff A Wright said:

Actually there is a separate installer for Acrobat Standard.  Courosh if you purchased the download option for Acrobat Standard then please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1006208?tstart=0&promoid=KBHJQ for information on how to download the software from your account.

You may also want to make a back up as Acrobat Standard installers are difficult to come by when they are no longer the current version.

I don't think that will work either. I downloaded a trial version of Acrobat Pro online. My company then provided me with a license for Acrobat Standard. When I entered the license after the trial ended, it gave me the aforementioned error message. Any recommendations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

phew, i'm thankful you have a record of his message.  i'm sorry it's not going to help you right now, though.

but your company must have an account that shows it purchased acrobat standard so whoever controls that account should be able to log-in and download the acrobat standard installer and give that to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2013 Mar 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries Kglad you are doing a great job.  Acrobat Standard has always been a bit different regarding it's availablility.  Both from having a separate installer for Standard and then also, until Acrobat XI, not having a Mac trial available of Professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines