• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I display a MS RDL type Report within a Coldfusion Application

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Coldfusion application that exist already, but would like to display a MS Report Builder Report within the application.  How can I display the RDL type report within Coldfusion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you let us know, about your environment?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 04, 2013 Mar 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about an SSRS report?  I looked into that a while back, looked to be a real pain because the report viewer web app is built to be part of an ASP page.  I would just write the ASP.NET page to handle the report, and maybe put it inside of an I-FRAME on the CF page.  You're probably going to have a mess on your hands for managing the access security to the reports.

Would be a nice idea for CF11, if the CF guys wanted to add a really useful piece of Microsoft integration that act as a nice replacement for the never-loved CFREPORT facility.  Works really nice in ASP.NET.

-reed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation