Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Attachment field on web form

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

A really simple question but I cant seem to work it out. I have added a file attachment field to a web form but when somebdy uploads a image using this form my client does not get the file. I assumed it would go to his email but this does not seem to be the case? Is there a way that I can direct this files to a location or email account?

Any info would be great

regards

Martin

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Because of the posibility of big files (up to 100mb) being stored sending those through emails is basiclaly not possible for the most part - they are emails. Even Google Gmail has a top out of 25mb which is bigger then most.

The file is stored agaisnt the case in the system. The file in the workflow mentioned should at least be a link you click through to get the file via the admin. If not you click the case link and get it in there anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of the posibility of big files (up to 100mb) being stored sending those through emails is basiclaly not possible for the most part - they are emails. Even Google Gmail has a top out of 25mb which is bigger then most.

The file is stored agaisnt the case in the system. The file in the workflow mentioned should at least be a link you click through to get the file via the admin. If not you click the case link and get it in there anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. thanks for the answer Liam. I will pass the info onto my client

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines