Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LewGuy

Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Flash Player installed in Windows 7.  Every time I reach a program requiring it I'm told it's not loaded.  Also I receive a message on every page to load Flash Player.  Your program tells me that it is installed.  What do I do to make it work and how do I get rid of the message on every page?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?  If it's IE, please try the steps outlined in these FAQs:

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using IE 7.  I ran the enabling program and it told me that Flash Player's latest version is installed.The Acitve X seems to apply to IE9?Thanks, Chris, but I still have the problem.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking.  Could you check to see if you have the following Windows update installed?

KB2670838 – Platform Update for Windows 7 x64

If so, please uninstall it and try Flash Player out again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KB2670838 does not appear to be installed.  Any additional suggestions will be appreciated.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data (by sending the forum notification with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines