Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

latest flashplayer not work well...

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir adobe,

i have installed all the products needed by my system: flashplayer 11. something and so on and it is all updated but when i started to use it especially when im watching movies online or news it always stops and not moving. and with these i decided to go back to flashplayer 10.3... with this old version there is no problem the only thing is it not up to date,, what should i do? ...does my system not compatible with the latest flashplayer?     

wilver                                                                     

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

continue using flash player 10.3 for now.

in about 1 month, try another update to the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines