Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't read purchased ebook on Kobo mini

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased several ebooks, downloaded them to Adobe digital editions on my computer, connected a Kobo mini to the computer and copied the books to the Kobo mini.  The books seemed to copy over just fine.  They show up in the Kobo mini library. But when I try to read them I get only one page and it is black.  The book indicates that there are more pages (e.g. page 1 of 267), but I cannot change pages.  If I leave the book and go back to the library, it shows the book is "finished" even though it has not been read.  I have tried removing the book and reinstalling it without luck.  Does anyone know what is going on?  This is the first time I have purchased ebooks and tried to install them. I have borrowed several from the library and not had a problem.  The Kobo mini is synched right, and I can read the books just fine in ADE on my computer - but they will not transfer in a readable format to the Kobo mini.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does that happens with all the ebooks or any specific one?

Try downloading the sample ebooks to ADE and transfer them to KOBO mini. Try to read and check.

If you are not able to read that as well, then you might need to contact KOBO.

and If you are able to read those sample ebooks then you need to contact your ebook vendor as its and ebook specific issue.

Hope that Helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines