• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFPresentation Doesn't Work?

Engaged ,
Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running CF10 on Windows and am trying to use CFPresentation for the first time.  Every attempt I make to use this tag causes the script to stall and I get a blank white screen.  In the CF exception log is this Java error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.poi.poifs.filesystem.POIFSFileSystem.getRoot()Lorg/apache/poi/poifs/filesystem/DirectoryNode;

In the ColdFusion error log is:

Mar 7, 2013 3:03:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [CfmServlet] in context with path [/] threw exception [Servlet execution threw an exception] with root cause

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.poi.poifs.filesystem.POIFSFileSystem.getRoot()Lorg/apache/poi/poifs/filesystem/DirectoryNode;

These errors are only in the logs.  they do not appear in the browser.  The CF script runs fine until getting the to CFPresentation tag then it simply stops.

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Thank you for your response.  However, I found the problem....

Using the code supplied at the link, below, I was able to find out if another JAR file was being used for my CF POI call.  And there was one!

http://www.bpurcell.org/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=982

Way back before <cfspreadsheet> we used a custom tag: CFX_EXCEL2QUERY.  That JAR file was still in our custom tags directory and CF was using it instead of the newer version that shipped with CF 10.

I removed that JAR from the CF\lib direc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Can you please share a damo code with us. This might help us to reproduce the senario. I did at my side and every thing is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response.  However, I found the problem....

Using the code supplied at the link, below, I was able to find out if another JAR file was being used for my CF POI call.  And there was one!

http://www.bpurcell.org/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=982

Way back before <cfspreadsheet> we used a custom tag: CFX_EXCEL2QUERY.  That JAR file was still in our custom tags directory and CF was using it instead of the newer version that shipped with CF 10.

I removed that JAR from the CF\lib directory, restarted CF it's working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation