• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my freshly built computer crashes when i go to web sights after installing flash player 11.6.602.171

Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

os windows 7 service pack 1 and all windows updated fully ie 9 downloaded flashplayer 11.6.602.171 went to go to cnet.com computercrashed uninstalled it was able to go their and download some programs then installed it again tried to go to facebook and the computer crashed again  uninstalled it again and was able to go to facebook no problem please help i need flashplayer to work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you check to see if you have the following Windows update installed?

KB2670838 ā€“ Platform Update for Windows 7 x64

If so, please try updating your graphics drivers.  If the problems continue, please uninstall the KB update.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no update with that number and my graphics driver is up to date according to windows

tried to install it again with the same thing happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines