• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The flash player doesn’t work on my IE9

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2013 Mar 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a windows 7 - 64 bit operating system. The flash player doesn’t work on my IE9 and it does work on Google Chrome. I have tried uninstalling the flash player and re installing the player. The download file doesn’t download when I try downloading through IE9and the file fails to initialize when I download the flash player for IE9 through google chrome. My antivirus software McAfee is not working because of the flash player and other softwares like yahoo messenger . Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2013 Mar 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the offline installer also..but the problem exists. I have gone to all the trouble shooting help and tried everything. but its not worling.. dont know what to do to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you've checked to make sure that Shockwave Flash is enabled in IE's addons manager and you do not have ActiveX filtering enabled, Could you check to see if you have the following Windows update installed?

KB2670838 – Platform Update for Windows 7 x64

If so, please uninstall it and try Flash Player out again.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to clarify, after you downloaded the offline installer, where you able to run through the installation without any errors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines