• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 11.6 always crashes after installation. Why?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After your automatic push ontop my PC, the update crashes.   I immediately uninstall, since cintued pop-ups stating it crashes keep occurring.  I am in Mozilla when then happens.    Why can't you send updates that work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What product are you trying to install/update - Flash Player?  How does it crash; can you provide a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help.   I need a flash player that works.   Info about my system:  

I use Firefox Verion 19.0 - it's up to date.

WIndows Vista Home Premium, version 6.0, build 6002: service pack 2.

And the screen showing the crash: 

Shows a message:  "Adobe Flash player 11.6 r602 has stopped working."  No options other than to close the window.   

I did attach screen prints to this initial reply, but it looked like they we're saved/sent.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2013 Mar 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat, is there any followup?   

The flash player installation says it is iinstalled, but, when in firefox, tI get the pesky message that says "Adobe Flash player 11.6 r602 has stopped working.".    I've tried following installations step on other sites and nothing is working.     

My computer is up-to-date.    

Adobe has a real problem with this product,,,, and so does everyone else who wants to surf the internet. 

What can I do?     I'm very interested in fixing this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines