• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix Adobe Premiere Elements 11?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2013 Mar 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting LoadLibrary failed with error 126 in Adobe Premiere.  Piece of junk.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 10, 2013 Mar 10, 2013

Found the answer in another forum.  It is a problem with Premiere expecting a DLL to be named one thing when it is named something else by AMD.  Had to make a copy of the DLL and rename it and the problem is gone.  Seems pretty stupid simple for Adobe to address this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search Google using "Adobe LoadLibrary error 126"  There are plenty of results to check thru

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looked thru all of those.  Nothing seems to help.  I have never had so many problems with a piece of software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2013 Mar 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can help you with this "piece of junk" without some real info. Sorry, but so far this is a "My car doesn't run." question and then what? You are not providing any system info or otehr relevant details...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough, however, I will start by saying that I have not had any problems with any other software I have ever loaded on any of my computers over the past 20+ years.  I think Adobe needs to spend some time figuring out their own house and stop pushing junk on the consumer.

With all that said:  here are my details.  Lenovo IdeaPad Y470p Laptop, Windows 7, 64bit, AMD Radeon HD 7690M Graphics Card.

Any help will be much appreciated.  I am at my wits end and have been reading and trying to follow instructions I have found on many other threads.  Seems like a fairly common problem that you think Adobe would be aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the answer in another forum.  It is a problem with Premiere expecting a DLL to be named one thing when it is named something else by AMD.  Had to make a copy of the DLL and rename it and the problem is gone.  Seems pretty stupid simple for Adobe to address this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you please share the link you got the fix from for others' benefit?

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines