• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalled ADE- Now I cannot side load to Nook- help, please.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2013 Mar 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I reinstalled ADE 2.0 and it recognizes and has authorized my computer. I have an adobe account and ID. When I try to side load a library book to my NOOK the dialog box states 'no permission to copy the book'. Why do I get his message and how do I sideload. I reinstalled as books disappeared from the l ibrary view. Now the problem is getting the book to the nook.

Any help is gratefully received.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are you sideloading? 

That sounds like an Adobe message rather than an operating system message.  I think of 'sideloading' as copying the file outside the ADE environment; eg using a file manager such as Windows Explorer.  I would expect that to work regardless of DRM permissions; though if the DRM wasn't right it would then fail when you tried to read the file on the Nook.

If you mean using ADE to transfer to the Nook, are you sure the Nook is registered to the same Adobe ID as the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines