• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter publishing causes multiple duplicate slides

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making edits and additions to a Presenter-enhanced PPT file that was created by someone else (I have the original PPCX file and audio files as well.)

After making my edits, adding some new quiz questions and adding a few bits of additional audio, I attempted to preview and publish the PPT via Presenter as a PDF.

When I do either preview or publish, the second slide (which I added nothing to) is duplicated multiple times at the beginning of the presentation and my 24 slide presentation quickly becomes an over-100 slide presentation. Yikes!

Am I missing something simple here? Could there be an issue with the original PPCX (this issue happened prior to me making my changes when I tried to preview the original PPT via Presenter and was asked to locate the original PPCX)? Everything works fine within PowerPoint, and previewing individual slides works fine as well...

I am using PowerPoint 2013 and Presenter 8 on Windows 7.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

- Dave

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

Can you please share your presentation with me?

My email id is mkalyanp@adobe.com

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2013 Mar 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Mahesh:

Sorry for the delayed reply. I have sent you a link to download the zipped presentation (with the PCX/audio file included).

Thanks very much in advance for your help, and let me know if you need anything else.

- Dave Anderson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I talked to an associate and she was able to publish this presentation in her version of Presenter. She is using Office 2010 and, I believe, Presenter 8 (though there's a chance it's Presenter 7). Just and FYI.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources