• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shuffle Question Issue in Adobe Presenter.

Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please Help....

The ‘shuffle questions’ option is not working in presenter 8 as intended. It works for the first attempt. However, if learner fails and retake the assessment, it does not shuffles the questions. It retains the same sequence as in the first attempt. We also have a pool of questions and in the second attempt it displays the same questions as in the first attempt.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shailesh,

I could not reproduce the issue.

I tried creating a course on Connect with 3 attempts, and pool of questions(6 out of 8).

I gave two attempts. The order as well as the questions were different in both attempts.

Which Presenter version are you using . What LMS ?

Could you drop your presentation here: alpagarw@adobe.com 

Thanks,

Alpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alpi,

Thanks for the reply to the query.

The Mandate that the user must have unlimited number of attempts.

Presenter version is 8 and the LMS is "sum total".

I will also mail you the presentation on the given email id in a moment.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shailesh,

This is a expected behaviour and this is how it is designed.

Let me explain :

The shuffle option is valid when we have a number of different users. So each person who takes the course may get different questions in different order.

For the same person who is taking the course in multple attempts, this workflow is like a resume scenario.

So, let a  person taking a course exit it in between. When he re-launches the course he should see the same set of questions but from the question he left.

Now let him completes the course and fail. When he comes back, it is again a resume scenario.

On all the LMS(accept connect) this is the expected behaviour.

On connect , in case of multiple attempts, the user sees a different set of questions whenever he fails.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Alpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources