• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade - Confirmation Required!

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2007 Jan 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Woooohooo, RH 6 - well I'll be a monkey's uncle!

Anyways, this is probably going to sound like a completely dim question but I will ask it anyway!

Presumably you can upgarde to v6 from versions other than v5? This is not clear on the v6 page on the Adobe site. Also, assuming that the answer to this is yes, presumably you will still get all the features offered by in-between versions?

Finally, I also find it rather unfair that us UK users have to pay somewhat of a premuim to upgrade compared with stateside users! I cannot see how this can be justified???

Anyway, releif that progress is now underway and all us previously concerned users can sit back and relax at the thought that the product is definitely being developed cheers all!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably you can upgarde to v6 from versions other than v5?
YES

Also, assuming that the answer to this is yes, presumably you will still get all the features offered by in-between versions?
YES

Finally, I also find it rather unfair that us UK users have to pay somewhat of a premuim to upgrade compared with stateside users! I cannot see how this can be justified???
Please forward your comments directly to Adobe. They do not monitor all posts on this forum.

Kind Regards
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for getting back to me with responses to my questions - much appreciated.

In respect of contacting Adobe directly - I would, however I am finding it impossible to work out how! The website just sends you in circles around a comvoluted system of 'contact us' pages none of which ever lead you to where you expect to go - not even the feedback form link (which at one point I found but have now lost again) does not actually take you to a feedback form - just back to where you started! perhaps this is all a cunning ploy so that people get so fed up they don't bother to contact them after all!

I do appreciate that there are telephone contact numbers, but would prefer to log it via web or e-mail this way I have confirmation that I made contact for future reference!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp